The Monmouth I is a bar stool that features a low-back style seat mounted atop a sturdy, mango wood base. The Monmouth I flaunts a perfectly padded, cream-colored, plush fabric-covered seat. In addition to an uber-comfortable seat, the Monmouth I also sports a low, jute-covered back that adds to the comfort factor of this stool. The seating on the Monmouth I is supported by a four-legged solid wood base finished in a withered brown tone that also dons a footrest. A perfect combination of style and comfort, the Monmouth I will have you lounging at the bar for hours at a time.
- Sturdy Construction
- Featuring a frame and base crafted from durable Indian mango wood, the Monmouth I is a sturdy, chair-style bar stool with exceptional stability and balance.
- Superior Finish
- In addition to sturdy construction, the Monmouth I also flaunts a superior, natural brown polish that highlights the grain and variation in the wood used. The wooden frame complements the cream fabric wrapped seat up top and adds to the visuals of this piece.
- Coastal-Inspired Design
- Prudently designed to suit coastal spaces, the Monmouth I flaunts a low-back seat wrapped in cream and beige toned linen and jute which perfectly complements its solid wood frame. The juxtaposition of fabric and wood with a low-back chair style design makes this a great piece for contemporary coastal spaces.
- The four legs of the Monmouth I are stabilized by wooden flat-bracing that also serves as a footrest and ensures a comfortable seating experience.
- No Assembly Required
- Delivered pre-assembled, the Monmouth I is ready to turn heads in your space as soon as it arrives at your doorstep.