The Keirstad I, a posh, tuxedo-style sofa from the Keirstad series, features a meticulously crafted, wooden frame and base finished in a medium-brown stain that stabilizes the sofa to perfection. Perched atop the wooden frame is perfectly padded, white-toned fabric-covered seating that exhibits a diamond-tufted stitch. To complement the intricately stitched seating, the Keirstad I's wooden frame is lined with brass nailhead details on the front and sides, which definitely help elevate your space. Intricate details, plush fabric and naturally finished wooden components are all reasons why the Keirstad I fits perfectly in spaces based on the Enduring Elegance and Mercana Modern design styles.
- Sturdy Construction
- The Keirstad I sofa is braced by a four-legged, rubberwood frame and base that ensures exceptional stability and sturdiness.
- Plush Fabric Wrap
- The Keirstad I sofa, wrapped in plush grey-toned fabric, offers unparalleled comfort and is guaranteed to have you lounging for hours.
- Stylish Design
- A stunning, fabric-wrapped tuxedo sofa with a tufted back, the Keirstad I looks gorgeous in any contemporary setting and is guaranteed to add a touch of luxury to your space.
- Matching Chair
- The Keirstad I sofa can be paired with the matching Keirstad II tuxedo chair to complete the look in your luxurious living room.
- No Assembly Required
- Delivered pre-assembled, the Keirstad I is ready to turn heads in your space as soon as it arrives at the door.