Zahir Coffee Table in Distressed Grey
While many gather around a coffee table to discuss new and pivotal topics, this table attracts guests all on its own with its unique industrial-inspired design. Incorporating a 1-1/2 inch thick tabletop with a faux paneled look made out of a natural mango wood, the natural wooden discolouration of this piece creates an added layer of textural depth and beauty while maintaining its solidity. While the distressed grey emphasizes its fine grain details, the rustic look is carried through with the solid cast iron wheels, legs, and accents all in a smooth black finish. Made to look like it came right off of an old-timey assembly line, each and every detail of this table emphasizes the unique nature of its materials and sturdy construction.
- Industrial-inspired design
- 1-1/2" thick table top with panel look
- Grey finishing emphasizes the fine grain of the solid mango wood
- Cast iron wheels, legs, and details in a smooth black finish
- Natural discoloration that often occurs in mango wood adds to the depth and beauty of the piece without compromising its structural integrity