The Kolstad II, a posh, tuxedo-style chair from the Kolstad series, features a meticulously crafted, wooden frame and base finished in a medium-brown stain that stabilizes the chair to perfection. Perched atop the wooden frame is perfectly padded, grey-toned fabric-covered seating that exhibits a diamond-tufted stitch. To complement the intricately stitched seating, the Kolstad II's wooden frame is lined with brass nailhead details on the front and sides, which definitely help elevate your space. Intricate details, plush fabric and naturally finished wooden components are all reasons why the Kolstad II fits perfectly in spaces based on the Enduring Elegance, Farmhouse, and Mercana Modern design styles.
- Sturdy Construction
- The Kolstad II is braced by a four-legged, rubberwood frame and base that ensures exceptional stability and sturdiness.
- Plush Fabric Wrap
- The Kolstad II chair, wrapped in plush grey-toned fabric, offers unparalleled comfort and is guaranteed to have you lounging for hours.
- Stylish Design
- A stunning, fabric-wrapped tuxedo chair with a tufted back, the Kolstad II looks gorgeous in any contemporary setting and is guaranteed to add a touch of luxury to your space.
- Matching Sofa
- The Kolstad I sofa can be paired with the matching Kolstad II tuxedo chair to complete the look in your luxurious living room.
- Easy Assembly
- The Kolstad II follows an easy, two-step assembly process which means that it is ready to be a head-turner in your space as soon as it arrives.