The Harold II is an accent chair that features a plush, grey toned, velvet covered seat which is perfectly stuffed with poly-filling. The seat is mounted atop four metal legs with a metallic gold finish. The base not only looks great but also provides exceptional stability to the chair. With the soft velvet cover and a metallic gold base, the Harold II fits perfectly in spaces based on the Enduring Elegance design style.
- Sturdy Construction
- Rested on a solid, four-legged iron frame finished in a stunning antiqued-gold polish, the Harold II accent chair is stable, exceptionally sturdy and is built to stand the test of time.
- Plush Fabric Wrap
- The Harold II, featuring a detached, solid-back style seat wrapped in plush, grey-toned velvet, makes not only for a comfortable seating option but also a visually enticing addition to any living room.
- Stylish, Contemporary Design
- Prudently designed to uplift contemporary spaces, the Harold II chair flaunts a sleek silhouette, with subtle curves and clean lines. Moreover, a slight recline on the backrest makes it a chair that doesn't compromise on comfort.
- Easy Assembly
- The Harold II follows an easy assembly process and is ready to turn heads in your space shortly after it arrives at your doorstep.