Expertly crafted from reclaimed Indonesian hardwood, the Hans II is a sideboard that offers exceptional functionality without compromising on style. Finished in a two-tone brown palette, the Hans II flaunts the natural variation of the reclaimed hardwood used, making each piece slightly unique in terms of the finish. This beautifully crafted sideboard features two cabinets fitted with shelves that offer a generous amount of storage space for a mix of your favorite items ranging from tableware and cutlery to décor and linen. Stability and balance are perfected in the Hans II by the iron frame that supports the wooden body, making this the perfect addition to your dining room.
- Unique Finish
- The Hans II, crafted from reclaimed Indonesian hardwood, flaunts a natural brown finish that highlights the grain pattern, flaws and character of the wood used in its making – this means every piece will have an exclusive variation in the finish.
- Sturdy Metal Base
- Braced by a solid metal frame and base, the Hans II guarantees exceptional stability and ensures that your kitchenware is securely stored.
- Convenient Size
- At 40” long, 18” wide and 31” high, the Hans II is a great storage option even for smaller homes or dining rooms.
- Ample Storage
- Despite being a compact sideboard, the Hans II offers plenty of storage space behind the two doors. It features four compartments distinguished by two shelves that can accommodate a wide variety of items.
- No Assembly
- Delivered pre-assembled, this stylish sideboard is ready to turn heads in your house as soon as it arrives at the door.