Shipping calculated at checkout.
One of two dining tables from the Barrett series of barndoor-inspired furniture, the Barrett IV is a spectacular dining table crafted from high-quality Indian mango wood. Featuring a round top finished in a natural brown tone with a slightly grainy texture, the Barrett IV is large enough to comfortably cater to a party of four. The stylish hardwood top on the Barrett IV is supported by a solid wood pedestal base that not only looks great but also introduces exceptional stability in the table. This simplistic, but sturdy dining table pairs well with plenty of dining chairs and is sure to be a head-turner in your Farmhouse-styled space.
- Solid Wood Construction with Premium Finish
- Expertly crafted from premium Indian mango wood, the Barrett IV is sturdy, stable and is built to last. The robust construction is complemented by a natural, light brown polish that highlights the grain, knots, and character of the wood used, making this table a sensation in your space.
- Pedestal Base
- The thick, round top of the Barrett IV is supported by a solid wood, pedestal-style base finished in a matching polish that is guaranteed to stabilize the table to perfection and also contributes to the table’s chic, farmhouse vibe.
- Easy Assembly
- The Barrett IV follows an easy assembly process which means that it is ready to be a head turner in your space shortly after it arrives.
- Caters to Six
- The Barrett IV is approximately 48” in diameter and can comfortably cater to a party of four.